- Run a 5k in 98 degree weather (heat index of 104)
- Promptly inhale 2 bananas, 2 bags of Goldfish, and 2 beers.
- Head to Chick-Fil-A and order a chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a vanilla milkshake.
- Get on a very hot subway to make your way home.
|The Crystal City Twilighter had computers set up so you could immediately find your race results. Pretty cool!|
|I doubt I deserved all that post race food for running a 5k at a 9:46 pace, but there is literally a magnet between me and Chick-Fil-A. For real, I once ran 5 miles just to get one of their sandwiches. Read about it here.|
1. Have you ever done a night race? Do you like them better than traditional butt-crack-of-dawn races? I liked the night race atmosphere, but I think I'm still a traditional race girl.
2. Do you still watch what you eat or is it no-holds-barred after races? Clearly, I think we all know my answer.