I borrowed my cousin's car this weekend, so I got a ton of stuff done.
1. I got a haircut and was really excited/nervous for my tattoo!
2. But first I got a pedicure.
3. And bought myself a new running outfit:
|I should invest in stock in Nike considering the amount of money I spend on their gear.|
|Damn, I broke my strict no-sunglasses-inside-unless-you-want-to-be-a-douche-bag policy.|
6. And bought some hand-made fudge.
|OMG, would you look at that?!? The fudge shop gave me a piece that has a bite out of it! |
errr...confession: I hate when I have such little self control that I can't wait 30 seconds to get my camera out for a blog picture.
|I'm half Sharpei. Don't judge.|
Today was the best day ever. For reals.
1) If you could spoil yourself for a day (don't consider money for the object of this exercise), what's one thing that would be on your list of things to do? I would def have a personal chef bring me yummy things to eat while I lie in bed watching re-runs of Modern Family. Freakin love that show.
2) Do you have tattoos? What are they?
3) Isn't EMZ amazing?!? What's the longest (time wise) that you've run?