I'm like 6 days into my billing cycle with Bank of America and more than half way to my credit limit. Hahaha. Good lord. Maybe buying 2 plane tickets and registering for 3 races within a week wasn't my best idea. Seemed good at the time.
Here's what I've bought:
- Flight to Portland, Oregon to visit my awesome cousin Molly and run a trail race with her
- Registration for the Haulin Aspen 1/2 Marathon in Bend, Oregon
- Flight to Atlanta, Georgia for the annual 4th of July lake weekend with all my college buddies
- Registration for the State to State 1/2 Marathon that will allow me to check off Ohio AND Indiana while running with one of my most amazing friends, Lindsey. TWO STATES with one race, how cool, right?!?
- Rock N Roll Vegas 1/2 Marathon! It's down the strip and it's a night race. I'm so pumped for this, you don't even know. I convinced my dad (didn't even have to twist his arm) that our family should get together in Vegas for vacation in December instead of getting together for Christmas. Since my youngest brother is obsessed with online poker it wasn't hard to get him on my side either, since he'll obviously enjoy a trip to the Mecca of poker. It's fine to be jealous of my fam. I would be too. Extra perk: there are going to be a ton of running bloggers there. You should really come so we can be real life friends :) Check out the details here.
- Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon Registration
- Outer Banks 1/2 Marathon Registration
- Flight to Las Vegas, Nevada (this is kinda mandatory - I am NOT wasting that $130 I just spent on the race...it hurts me to type that number)
I really need to find myself a pilot to marry. Either that or a race director. This crap is gettin pricey. If you know of any eligible bachelors help a girl out.
Have you registered for any races recently? My race schedule is filling up quickly. Check out my upcoming races tab at the top.
Where are you going for summer vacation? I can't wait to sport my super-classy American Flag bathing suit (which I totally got from Target) at Lake Lanier (near hot-lanta) this 4th of July.
P.S. - If you want some new beautiful, simple, and unique jewelry go check out Scene, Not Herd. I won this necklace off Team Lando's blog and I got in the mail this morning...obviously put it on immediately for work today. It's so me. Love it.
|She can personalize them for you!|
|Pretty necklaces and running make cubicle life better :)|