Join me as I travel around the country to fulfill my goal of running a marathon or half marathon in each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

We need nutrition classes in my neighborhood:
Apple Danish and King Cobra Malt Liquor. I think I'll follow that woman to the parrr-tay!

I'm so glad I got an Iphone. Makes it easier to creep pictures of people in front of me at the grocery store. 

P.S. - TheAlmostRunner asked for a picture tour of my apartment yesterday. Lucky for her I post every mundane detail of my life on this blog so she (and you) can see my 200 square foot apartment here. (I know it says 130 sq. ft on the other post, but that was an exaggeration - I actually measured the walls and it is a total of 200 sq ft - spacious, don't ya think?)

11 comments:

Emz said...

I
freaking
loved
this
post.

so awesome!!!!!

Quinton J said...

I'm so glad that you took the time to measure the walls for a more accurate description of your cozy place. I love it. I can see though how you could struggle a bit with your Jillian workouts.

Jayme @ Runner-n-Spice said...

some of the stuff i see at the checkout is nuts! I'm glad there are others out there who have the urge to take pics :)

ihaverun said...

Awesomeness.

And your apartment makes me want to curl up with a book. It is so cute and cozy!

Julia said...

haha! hilarious pic! there are so many times throughout the day where I am wishing I had a way to creep a picture...too many crazy things going on...haha!

and definitely a cozy little apartment :)

Alyssa said...

Can't believe you actually took a pic! But I am a huge grocery store stalker - I'm always like "hmmm, guess they'll be making tacos tonight" and I totally judge people like the one in your pic! Hilarious!

Richelle said...

My groceries have consisted of something similar sometimes. ;-)

Pam said...

That's awesome. I love eavesdropping on other people's groceries. It ends up making me paranoid about what I'm buying, though, since I'm super judgy about everyone else :)

Erin @ UntilYouTri said...

Haha, hilarious! I have to wonder sometimes, about what people get:).

Fruit Fly said...

Hm - love it, but not sure those apple danishes even look good?

Erik Ammon said...

Ew...