A little while ago I posted some pretty brutal race photos of myself. Once in a while its good to just laugh at yourself, ya know? Plus, rough lookin' race photos are just evidence that we are working hard to become better runners, right?! Everyone enjoyed it so much that I said I would incorporate it into my first giveaway. I tried my best to keep with the theme of running and photography so here's what you'll get:
- A sweet photo frame to hold your ugly photo,
- An old school disposable camera (remember when it took 2 days to see your pictures, not 2 seconds??),
- 1 gu roctane (orange vanilla flavor), 1 gu (berry flavor), clif shot bloks (cran razz flavor - love it), and sport beans (lemon lime flavor),
- A New Balance Shoe Wallet for holding your money, keys etc when you're tearing up the pavement on your runs,
- Goody hair bands (can never have too many of these), and
- A Bondi Band to keep the sweat out your gorgeous face!
Here's what you have to do (leave a comment for each thing you do)
- MANDATORY: Follow me :)
- OPTIONAL (+1 entry): Send an ugly race photo to email@example.com with the subject line of "giveaway". Okay, it doesn't have to be ugly, it can just be a race photo, but seriously the uglier the better. I think I'll post them all at the end of the giveaway so we can all get a good ab workout from laughter.
- OPTIONAL (+1 entry): Post about this giveaway on your blog.
That's all she wrote, folks. Giveaway ends on Sunday, April 24th and the winner will be announced on the 25th! Good luck and happy running.